BEHOLD I HAVE GRAVEN THEE UPON THE PALMS OF MY HANDS.

mekala Prakash

mekala Prakash

Servant of God at calvary blood of Christ ministries

Isaiah 49:13-16

To show that in all situations of life, The Lord remembers us and loved us.

        A preacher was once driving along and he gave this fellow a lift. He shared the Gospel and the man received Christ as his Saviour . The man stayed for Church next day, and decided that he wanted to live in the area and keep coming to that Church. That week he came to the preacher with a bandage on his arm, with news that he had a surprise for his preacher .It turned out that he had tattooed the word"Jesus " on his arm, because he wanted to tell people what Jesus had done for him .The Bible says that we ought not to get tattooed ( Leviticus 19:28) , But God uses this to illustrate his love for us.  That is what Jesus has done for us. The people of Jetusalem said to God in Isaiah 49:14 my Lord hath forgotten me . The Lord replied , Can a woman forget her sucking Child ? (v.15) .Then in verse 16 God said, Behold, i Have graven thee upon the palms of my hands : thy walls are continually before me.

Truth : God has engraved us on the palms of his  hands. When some men tattoo the names of their girlfriends on their arms . it's their way of saying that love them.The Lord Jesus is saying to us: I love you so much. I always think of you .

The Israelites said , Lord have you forgotten us?                                                                 Have you ever felt that the Lord has forgotten you ? You may think that the Lord could not know your problems . God says in verse 16. Behold , I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands.

Note: When the Lord uses the word "Behold, it is a great sign word, and He is pointing to something special .This word points to a real treasure. God says , you think i not conscious of your problem? You don't think i Understand your burdens? look, watch this, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands.

You may have a photo of your loved ones in your wallet or purse . God says, "Look at my hands . I have graven you on the palms of my hands. It's there forever. As long as my hands live, you are engraved there. God does know: - Your burdens today; - Your heartaches today; - where you live, and your street address ; - your problems; - everything about you; Don't think I ve forgotten you. If you are facing troubles, burdens and sorrows , and feel that the whole world is falling out from under you, look at my hands. Your name is engraved on the hands of God the Father.

Question :- DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BURDENS WE HAVE HERE TODAY?
* The same number of burdens present as we have people. The Bible says That God has our names in 3 places.
1) Our names are written on his heart.
2) Our names are written on His shoulders.
3) Our names are written on the palms of his hands.
* 1) Our names are in the heart Of God . so God never forgets to love us. Remember what the Jewish High Priest would wear? He wore the breastplate with the 12 Tribes of Israel engraved on the breastplate, each engraved on a precious stone. Exodus 28:15--21,29.
2) Our names are on God 's shoulders , showing what? That God always gives us security and supports us . He is always holding us up. Exodus 28:6--12.
3) Our names are on His hands to show God's care for us .God says to us; I have got you in my heart to let you know that i always love you I have got you in my shoulders to let you know that you are always secure . I have got you in the palms of my hands to let you know that i will always care for you every need.'
YOU ARE ENGRAVED ON THE HANDS OF GOD WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF HIS OWN SON, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. THERE ARE SCARS IN HIS HANDS TODAY. THERE ARE SCARS IN HIS HANDS TODAY WHERE HE SHED HIS OWN PRECIOUS BLOOD TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS , SO YOU COULD GO TO HEAVEN , BE SAVED FOREVER AND BE A CHILD OF GOD. SO WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST , THE ENGRAVING TOOK PLACE ON THE HANDS OF GOD. ZECH 13:6

Explore topics